We will make every possible effort to protect your personal data, on the condition that the personal data you have provided are true and accurate. The management and protection of the personal data of guests/ visitors of the website of ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE are governed by the terms hereof, the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation [EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679] (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Regulation”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the decisions-recommendations of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, and other relevant Greek laws and provisions. We reserve the right to change the terms of personal data protection after informing guests/visitors and within the existing or any future legal framework. If you do not agree with the terms of personal data protection provided for in this section, you must refrain from using the services of ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE. You are not obligated to provide the personal information requested, but if you choose to omit this action, we will not be able to offer our products or services or answer any of your questions in several cases.
What data do we collect?
When you make a reservation with us, we require the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
The data collected through the ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE. website may also be combined with data provided in other cases, e.g. when you call its call centres or participate in contests and promotional actions. The personal data provided to ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE in these cases may be incorporated in existing databases and stored in order to simplify the systems used to manage your data.
What data do we not collect?
ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE does not collect sensitive personal data (ie criminal record) of its guests and/or visitors of its website. Guests/Visitors are advised to abstain from providing such data to any personal data collector, whether they or another third party are the subjects of such data. If sensitive personal data are provided to us, we at ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE try to take all the necessary steps to erase immediately such data from our database. We at ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE bear no liability whatsoever towards customers or third parties for any provision and/or processing of sensitive data due to acts or omissions on the part of customers in breach of the above obligation.
Visits to the website of ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE do not absolutely require the provision of any type of personal data on your part. However, in several cases, it is necessary for you to provide specific personal data indicated in the corresponding data entry fields on the website of ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE.
For what purpose do we collect and store your data?
ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE collects and stores your data:
- To enable you to reserve an apartment
- To send you your booking confirmation email
- To communicate with you for your reservation
- To better fulfill its contractual obligations towards you (to enlist your check in and checkout, to assign you with a key, to issue your invoice etc)
- For advertising reasons (newsletters, special offers) and only after your express consent
- To prohibit any unlawful behavior taking place within our premises
We store your data solely for the time required to provide the service you requested or approved, without any prejudice to any legal provisions to the contrary, as commercial and/or taxation legislation, and various other applicable provisions, etc. All information that we collect is stored in databases managed by third parties who are certified as GDPR-compliant.
Use of Information
The information you provide to ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE or which ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE holds may be used by used by us:
– to ascertain your identity when you ask questions,
– to help us manage affairs and communicate with you in order to improve the management of the services and products that were, are being or will be provided by the company,
– to carry out marketing analysis and create customer profiles and statistical information,
– help us prevent and identify fraud or loss, and
– Contact you using any means (including post, e-mail, telephone, etc.) in regard to other services and products offered by ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE and select, authorised associates.
Who processes your personal data?
The Greek incorporated company ΘΕΟΦΙΛΑΚΗ ΚΑΛΛΙΟΠΗ ΜΟΝ.ΙΚΕ – THEOFILAKI KALLIOPI MON.IKE, placed in Kokkini Chani, Chersonissos, Crete Greece, with VAT no 802002722 (tel.: 6989400816 και email: email@example.com) is your personal data collector.
For any question about your personal data protection please be free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights?
Under the Personal Data Protection Regulation [EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679], as in force, you have the following rights:
– the right to access;
– the right to rectification;
– the right to erasure, under certain conditions, such as when processing is no longer necessary for the purpose for which the data were initially collected and there is no imperative reason to continue processing (or storing) your information;
– the right to restriction of processing;
– the right to data transmission;
– the right to object and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In such, case, please contact us to obtain a copy of the information that we hold for you, as well as to ask us to correct your data, or erase your information by sending us an email to email@example.com
If you choose to exercise any of your aforementioned rights and you do not receive a satisfying response by us, you have the right to file a complaint against us before the ‘Independent Data Protection Authority’ (www.dpa.gr): Postal Address: Kifisias 1-3, PC 11523, Athens, Tel.: +302106475600, Fax: +30-210 6475628, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do we share your data with?
How do we collect your data?
Depending on the reservation process we collect your data:
- Directly from you
- Automatically via the use of our website
- Through the online booking platform you chose to place your reservation
- From your travel agent
What data do we collect automatically?
When you visit our website, your device provides us automatically with data, which we can use to adapt our website interaction. In these terms we collect general information about the device you use, such as your IP address, or any other unique identifier of your device, or the network you use, the model of your device and the edition of your operational system. They might as well be data regarding your interaction to our content and pages, your url history, referring and exit pages, the views of our webpages, the number of clicks we receive, the time you have spent on one of our page, the platform you use, location data (if you have enabled the setting on your device) and other information concerning the reason why you visited our website. Those information are collected using Cookies, and similar other screening technologies.